Final measurements were 9" tall, without handle drop and about 7" wide. As I said in my previous post, I made it a little bigger then the pattern and used about 300 or so yards (maybe a little more) of the worsted hand-dyed. I didn't sew the flower on yet and am undecided on that one.
I also got around to felting my little bowl for crystals. This used some leftover Malabrigo.
Each took two rounds in the front loader.
I'm testing a felted Hobo bag for someone on Rav using Noro Kureyon right now and then I plan to make some crocheted felted clogs (tracking down that pattern was NOT easy). Yes, spring is coming and I am working on all wool items. Ass-backwards, am I.
I have a spinning lesson in a few weeks-I have to bring the wheel and all the toys (Woolee winder, lazy kate, full bobbins I plan to try to use the niddy noddy to wind up so I can start fresh), the original bobbins, etc., so she can show me how it all works. The woman teaching me deals in Ashford and mine is a Schacht, so it's probably better I bring my own. At least it forces me to uncover it, clean it off and get it set up-motivation is what I needed I guess and nothing like forced motivation :)