I thank all three of you-you know I'm a regular on your blogs and feel the same about you. Back at all three of you.
Blogging has become a phenomenon that if you had told me 5 years ago I would be doing it, I would have laughed in your face. I have "met" the most amazing people (okay, I also met some not amazing people, but this isn't what it's about, so I'll stop this part here) from all over the world and all walks of life. I have formed friendships with many of these people, watched their children grow and watched their lives change also. I thank them all for allowing me to have a peek into their lives and for sharing with me and "making my day".
I will name the three people listed above, as well as 7 more, in no particular order. Please pass it along (just do it, no "ughing" either) and if you've already done it, then you don't have to do it again-so there :P
1) Jaye-I don't know how I stumbled across your site, but I am glad I did. You make me laugh and make me cry all at the same time, not an easy feat.
2) Kari- You were probably the first blog I ever read and subscribed to. Your ups, your downs, all part of my life and I still say you are way to hard on yourself-embrace who you are girl, love who you are.
3) Stacy- Another, one of the first blogs I started reading. I've watched your children grow up, as you have watched Elena grow. Our kids are semi pen pals and I hope to continue to share stories.
4) Mimi-You are across the world from me, yet it doesn't seem like there's any distance between us. You're creative and an amazing person.
5) Bron-the amount of FO's you crank out amazes the hell out of me-seriously. You've become a friend and for that, I thank you.
6) Wendy-again, a true friend. Across the country, yet it seems like you're right here sometimes.
7) Mandi-both her sites. She's so young, yet so together. When I first read her blog, I remember thinking "Wow, so young, married, young baby"-then I kept reading and through some tough times, she showed she is tougher then I ever thought and has it all together. She inspires me and is very witty to boot.
8) Slick-the only non-crafty blog read on the daily basis. He's crude, irreverent, totally offensive, yet deep inside, he's a guy who loves his wife and his family. He makes me laugh my ass off on the daily (well lately, semi-daily basis). Even his spam filter words are totally crude, yet I always have to read and comment. I never leave his site without a smile on my face-for that, I thank you.
9) Andy-Oh Andy, so talented, so fascinating and so addicted to the damn Webcam lately and yes, I watch every video all the way through. He's also one of the most thoughtful people I have come across online. Thanks for your friendship.
10)Amy-a completely serious designer blog. She has some terrific links, tips and ideas and I probably have more of her posts bookmarked for that reason then any other blog I read. She's talented and moving on up and yet actually makes time to answer my stupid questions I have about her patterns, pattern writing and anything else I toss her way. Thank you.
There are so many others and I hate picking and choosing, I really do. I try to read all my subscriptions everyday (I don't always comment, but I swear I try to read them all) and I thank you all for allowing me a peek into your lives.