Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WIP Wednesday

Tracie asked about it, so here is the progress:





One side of the tweaked tunic is completed. Some notes, I was able to achieve gauge, however the top measurement of mine is off by an 1"-now I did it twice, just in case I made a mistake in the counts and they are dead on, as is gauge-hmmmm-should be all right since I'll wear a cami underneath, but weird, even for me. One side used up almost one skein of Cotton Ease, so I am assuming 3 balls will do the entire thing. I kept notes on how I came up with the length and such and will post them when it's done. The color is way off in the pic too. And yes, it's straight across, needs a bit of blocking is all-I swear.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Thanks for sharing that! I'm looking forward to when it's finished. It'll be interesting to see how you change it. I may have to try this in the near future.

April said...

Looking good!

Andy's Crafts said...

Looks nice, the color is cool in my opinion, sometimes cameras, the light and angle changes colors. I know the feeling, we need professional equipment given to us for the Holidays don't you think. Neh! We rather have yarn!

Lovely!

There was an error in this gadget